Sunday, 3 January 2010

Bloody Student Halls.

Right, this is more as a rant than a blog. I am due to start back on my placement on the 4th January at 8.30am, which you will guess is today in just under 3 hours. I came back to university on the 2nd, so I could get sorted out. When I looked up to the ceiling outside my room there was a huge brown patch where something above me has leaked. I walked into my room to find half the paint off the ceiling on my carpet where the damp has made it fall down. When I rang the porters up they looked at it and said it will be fine. How wrong they were.

I have just woken up at 4.53AM to find my carpet very wet. A leak has sprung in THREE places and STILL the porters said they cant do anything until 6A.M at least. I am very tired. And feel very sick. Which is not helping the situation neither. I cant put my main light on in case I die from getting electricated, as its right next to it. Its seriosuly not funny at all.

And this is why I hate halls. Now, I love them normally, being able to do what you want, living right next to where my lectures etc are, but paying £432 a month for a room that sodding water drips into at STUPID o'clock isnt my idea of getting what you pay for. I swear, I can't wait to leave them.

Grrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment